N°8: Dezeen, a Design mass media.


What is Dezeen and why do I like to visit it frequently?

Dezeen.com is a daily web magazine of design, their topics mainly are Architecture, interiorism design and product design. I love their releases and interviews with creators because I can learn, in their own words, a bit of their creative process, concepts or projects they are working on at that moment and what they are thinking for the future some of my benchmark designers, and allow me to know their projects with many photos and details.

I often use this page regularly, a few times, one time a week or sometimes each day in the morning, through Insta stories links published day by day. That is a really good page for designers because it allows us, the creative professionals, to keep up with developments, news and trends. Another reason because I like this page is that it's multi-platform media (Mobile, web, youtube and social media) and the most important thing, all its contents are free and of very good quality.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

N°3: Why I'm designer?

N°7: How the Design make the world a better place?

Last post: CMF design