N°3: Why I'm designer?


 In my first post I said that I'm a student to industrial designer since 2017 at the University of Chile, and now I'll tell you about why I decided to study this. Altough I didn't always want it. When I was a child I wanted to be a Chef, Architect or mechanical enginner, among other things, because I liked the mechanisms, the creative activities and make differents manual things all time. Until one day I did know that there existed some people called Designers who makes almost any kind of objects and products that I knew, so this I decided to become one of them.

My dream job since I was a child is make some car, and I think that maybe I could make it happen some day, working in a specialited studio of vehicle design, but before I need to do a postgraduate cours
for this. Though at present I'm interest in others things too, like the material research, bio design and Eco design for example.

About my university experience studying this, I could say that it is not so bad... sometimes is awful, yes!, but even though some teachers do not like to see us sleepingn 8 hours a day (:´|), I think that at least I learned so many things and I made some very goo friends and partners that made it so much nice.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I also wanted to be a cheff because I love the kitchen jaja.It sound interesting to make cars. I wish you some day could make it. Kind regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope that you can fulfill your dream of making a car and we can use it in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to see your designs, it looks like an interesting career.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It'll be amazing that someday you could make your dream true and desing a car, it sounds a little dificult

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

N°7: How the Design make the world a better place?

Last post: CMF design