N°5: The tastiest thing in the world

My favorite food, without doubt are the french fries. It was difficul for me to decide this because I thought in many others meals like the pantrucas, pastel de choclo or the Empanadas, but exist only one meal that I can't resist and can eat a lot of it, and it is the French fries.

Its like me so mush, because them are perfect, they are crunchy sometimes or creamy, they have  a beautiful color and works well with almost any others dish.

As everyone knows, these are made with peeled potatoes or as I prefer them, can be made with skin. I love to eat them with matonnaise or cheese sauce and spice them with Merquén, I really love it!

This is not the most healthiest food, I know, actually it is the opposite, so can't be eat them all time, even if they are the tastiest thing in the world, because them are a triple seal food.

Comentarios

  1. wow.. you have so good competitors, pantrucas, pastel de choclo, empanas and french fries... its a very dificult election..but i stay for the empanadas for its versatility jaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

N°3: Why I'm designer?

N°7: How the Design make the world a better place?

Last post: CMF design