N°6: Pre-covid meet

This post will be quite nostalgic, at least to me, especially right now when we are quarantined once again :(

This picture was taken by me two years ago, just before the pandemic arrived in Chile. In its are some of my friends and I and I think that the I like the most about this photo is that I am in this picture, okay that sounds bad jajaj, but have an explanation, usually I don’t like to take photos with me on them, that is almost the only one pic that I have and that like me with my friends and although I met with them a few times since then, I believe that fortunately I took the photo at that moment, because now, its make me remember better times when we used to be free jajaj.


This photo didn't like me because its qualities, composition or esthetic if not, for the reason that I like the daily and improvised pics, because they allow to remember nice moments.


Comentarios

  1. I totally agree with you!! Spontaneous photos are the best and especially if they are like these… maybe we’re not taken at important moments but with people important to you and that's everything!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

N°3: Why I'm designer?

N°7: How the Design make the world a better place?

Last post: CMF design