Post 1: How I am?

 My name is David but my friends call me "Guti". I'm 22 years old and I live in Santiago with my family since I was born. About us I can say that we are a numerous family, I have five brothers and all of us I'm the youngest, though at present I live only with my parents.

About me... I´m a industrial design student since 2017 at the University of Chile and can say that I really like to study this, because it makes me feel like a crazy inventor sometimes.

In my free time at home I´ve been drawing a little and watching all kind of movies and Tv series to kill time on quarantine, but when we could get out, I loved take photos, walk for the city to find new places to click on the botton, two things that I hope to do quickly. 




Comentarios

  1. How was it when your brothers were still living with you?? For some reason, I imagined you as Dewey of “Malcom in the Middle” hahaha.

    You could upload your work as a photographer, it would be very interesting to see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you, we all hope to get out of this pandemic to be able to do what we like the most, and it was quite interesting to know that what you study makes you feel like an inventor jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  3. currently im into learnimg shoot witch analagic camera and able see world across the lens is amazing, take pictures and capture the moment exactly when ocurrent things is crazy.
    I share your taste and i would see your pictures.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

N°3: Why I'm designer?

N°7: How the Design make the world a better place?

Last post: CMF design